Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Perspective Walk

In this animation we had to make a character walking towards the audience in perspective. Since I scanned this animation I have done more work on it but I haven't had access to the animation program to put together my new frames! I'll do an update on this one most likely in the next month. I think in our second year we will have the opportunity to work on our old animations to make them more presentable, so I hope to get to work more on this one. This is a monkey-human type character, who has landed on a rainforest planet and is heading out to explore.

1 comment:

  1. I just got caught up on all of your blogging! This is so amazing! You are learning so much and it all looks SOOOO good. And I am very impressed by that drapery! Ahhh Ana you are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete