Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday!


So I'm betting that nobody knew what the heck I was talking about in my last post, since I got no comments at all on it. oh well, haha.
I'm in Halifax now. I'm feeling sort of dazed so I don't think I'm quite appreciating it for what it is, since the weather is beautiful and the city seems quite wonderful but all I want to do is mope around.
that will pass quickly I hope.
anyway, here is a drawing that has little to do with Halifax.
hope all is well with you guys.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ana, if you need some cheering up, let me know. We could do lunch! Stacy said she'd love to as well! =) Just let me know! I am free after 4pm Wednesday and Friday! =D <3

    Ps- I love the birds. Something about them makes me feel like the world is flashing before my eyes and I need to grasp and catch on before I'm left behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only half knew what you were talking about. I haven't played Phoenix Wright because I don't own a DS, but I hear it's good. By the way, that person's torso is a little inconsistent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jiiiiilllll, if you see this I'd be up for hanging out tomorrow. but it's short notice so I will be happy to meet up on friday instead.
    Lee: you're very picky. d:

    ReplyDelete