Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday...


I went downtown and I don't really think I was prepared. I'm still a bit off.... I really havent been around people much for the last.... oh, six months or so? still feeling pretty disconnected. Halifax is beautiful though. 
Anyway, first panel is me walking down prince street (I think the restaraunt I passed was called the Wooden Monkey). Second is me getting startled by a homeless guy. I'm not used to people on the street talking to me at all. Third is me down by the harbour. it was nice down there.
blaaah.
I think I will take Jill up on the offer to go out for lunch, possibly with Stacy also. 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely go out with those two. I like Halifax a lot, and went there visiting Stacy, I got her to draw a map of all the cool spots. You should too. I'll mention it to her.

    I did like the Harbourfront a lot. Busy but very nice

    ReplyDelete