Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday







So I was working on this and yeah. it ended up looking not real great! it's got 14 frames, and I didnt put it all together till the very end. however, I spent a bunch of time on it so I'm going to post it today anyway!
SHE IS SURPRISED BY SOMETHING UP AND TO HER LEFT.
I hope to do a few more days like this with .gif animations. consider it testing the waters. I really ought to think back to the short workshop that I did in highschool. there was lots I was told and shown that I should put to use now.
also, I guess I should learn more about using Flash for animation? any leads on a cheap way to do this? I can't remember what my brother Nathan used to use to put his together.I think he may have paid for a program. I know very little about any of this. D:

hope everyone is doing well! I'm doing pretty good overall. :)

1 comment: