Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday, right?






I think it's tuesday. probably it is. I'm adjusting to work slowly. looks like the majority of my shifts will be right early in the morning, but that's alright.
Gif animations! I wanted to draw someone talking on the phone. these are two characters from the Ace Attorney video games (agaaaain). I drew the guy first and then the girl (mostly because I wanted to have him talking to someone). she got rushed a bit. or else I'd integrate that "lookin to the right" face a bit more with the rest.
seems like when you're working on something frame by frame like that, it always seems like you've done all this work and then when you go to put it together there's barely anything there! maaaaan. feels like you're missing half of what you've drawn.
that's just the nature of the beast, I guess.

2 comments: