Tuesday, August 25, 2009

tuesday


does anyone else have this problem? man, once 9:00pm or so hits, I am hoppin. if I'm up trying to get something done during the afternoon though, it's nearly impossible. I don't understand it.
thankfully, this usually isn't the case when I've got a job or something. just when I'm trying to get my own stuff done..... bleh.
I figure my body is just trying to tell me that I'm in the wrong time zone or something. especially since I want to go spend some time in different time zones.
I think it's probably time to change some of the settings on the comments. I'd like to let more people comment more easily. if I get spammers, I'll change it again though. don't forget to answer my question from my last post!

also, anyone else thinking about their halloween costume yet? I am!

2 comments:

  1. oh so very much like that its not funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The solution is to stop sleeping once you get in the zone. Odds are, you'll only get more creative as the hallucinations set in. :P

    ReplyDelete