Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesdaisy.

I have been thinking about this for a few years. There's lots of graffiti on the highway going through newfoundland on rock faces that were exposed when the highway was built. None of it is all that impressive, mostly just names of people who are "in love" with other people.
Anyway, I think this would be a neat stencil to do and head across the island with. I lost my chance to learn about stencilling back in Grenfell with cool people who do that kind of stuff. ah well. :/

3 comments:

  1. It is not that hard. I bet you could find it online! =D Look it up and follow your dream!!!


    (Ps- that WOULD be a cool graffiti to see around. I hope you follow through so I don't have to concentrate on the "Jerry loves Tammy" anymore!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a stencil is totally easy! Message me! We'll plot world domination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO IT! I've been thinking about making a few graffiti stencils myself! There are for sure how to's online!

    ReplyDelete