Monday, March 8, 2010

So it's been a few months. if I start apologising then I'll just start feeling guilty, and I won't have that on my blog because that will just make me put off posting even more!
So instead of that, I'll just pick myself up and start again. Sound good?
I'm thinking I'll make a post about once a week. if it's more often than that, so be it, but once a week should be the minimum for productivity's sake.

Anyway, FYI, I've posted a couple of times over on "The Place To Be" which is a fun little themed art blog my friends put together. If anyone's interested, it's open to whomever would like to participate. It's a free week right now, so it's the perfect time to introduce yourself if you'd like to join in. ;)
I think that about covers everything. Thanks for coming back, those of you who are reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment