Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday


I'm sort of feeling unsure about this job. sometimes it's overwhelmingly tiring. It has been suggested that I shop around for other jobs while working there. I dunno.
anyway
this is a thing that is also a drawing. I just felt like doing something methodic. think of it as wandering plaid. reminds me a bit of when I was a kid, every colouring book I'd have a "scribble page" where I'd just layer colour on there real thick. sometimes I'd scrape it off again with my nails and then layer it on again. every time I opened a colouring book I'd spend time on that page. I think my reasoning was that it'd clean any unwanted other colours off of the tip of the crayon.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, apply at the hospital. They keep hiring new casuals. And for the summer, casuals are getting nearly full time. $14 + an hour.

    Anyway, I hope your job situation works out! =D I like your wandering plaid and I also like your childhood anecdote. I always sucked at colouring books.... I think I still do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking a hospital job would put me in a situation where I'd be seeing vomit, and I don't think I could deal with that. :/
    gonna look around though.

    ReplyDelete